And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain. (Isa 4:6)

Sunday, November 28, 2010

I See You

Bought my son a pair of  Barska Binoculars that were on sale at Big 5, $18 regular 79.99. I do not know much about binoculars but my brother has a similar pair and they were great so we decided to nab these while on sale. Unfortunately they had several other things we need (like a heater) on sale but we had to scrounge up the money for these. So thats ok Hashem provides in His timing for the other things. In the mean time He will have binoculars to look at the stars, bird watch, and just general views while we travel.

We were unable to get the propane heater to stay lit, fixed the leak but just won't stay lit, so my plan is to most likely buy a portable big buddy heater that can be used inside, because I know that I will not always have hookups, I already have a portable electric heater for when we do. And actually since this is our only vehicle it may be easier to camp without hookups. Right now I am battling a too cold fridge, during the 120- 130 summer it was not cold enough, lol. There is no food in it right now though, just running it to use up the propane so I can fix the leak on the regulator. Plus wanted to see how it would do in the winter.  I have removed all the fans and the fan outside is off, the fridge is on 1 and I taped up a bit of the vent with duck tape. Perhaps I will turn it off and let it warm then relight because at first I thougt it wasn't cold enough and had it set too high because lo and behold my thermometer was not working and it actually was freezing. I am just blesssed that it is working, I will get it figured out eventually. Excited to hit the road and see my princess soon.

tootles

No comments:

Post a Comment