Statement Of Faith
Shalom, I thought that I would post a statement of faith for those of you who do not know what our faith is. I pray this will help others to understand Messiah and why we walk with Him, keeping His Way. I am not making a statement regarding another's salvation, I am only trying to show you what I feel is a beautiful picture of Messiah's Ways. My views are controversial, yet they are mine, from constant trials, many mistakes, persecution's and deliberations. You may disagree or critique but I will stand with Him without wavering. My goal is to completely mirror the faith and G-dly woman that Hashem's Word shows me and to teach my children to walk in His ways in submission and righteousness before Him. And when I fail to get right back up, repent and head right on up the path.
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
1. We submit and profess that Yeshua is Master, Savior, Redeemer,Messiah, Lord, and Hashem.
2. We are keepers of Torah, and live to learn and grow in His Torah to uphold it however possible in today's culture in the diaspora (outside of physical Israel). Yeshua said...
If ye love me, keep my commandments. (Joh 14:15)Some examples of this are the keeping of the 7th day Sabbath, festivals and dietary laws as well as applying Torah to everyday life in honest and righteous actions. We do not keep christmas, easter or halloween due to their unBiblical nature and pagan roots.
3. We live as those filled with and led by the Ruach Hachodesh (Holy Spirit).
4. We professes the Shema as the greatest commandment, and walk out the V'ahavta (you shall love) in our daily life Deut. 6:4-9
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:(Deu 6:4)5. We firmly believe in young earth Creationism.
6. We deny all forms of evolution, humanism, and secularism.
7. We profess that once saved always saved is a false teaching
For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,(Heb 10:26)
8. We professes salvation by grace through faith and not of works
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:Not of works, lest any man should boast.For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.(Eph 2:8-10)
9. We believe that faith is perfected by works and without works faith is dead
Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?(Jas 2:22)
10. We follow modest lifestyle both spiritually and physically, therefore our clothes and life are an expression of our heart. I as a lady usually wear skirts , no shorter than the knees, tops that come high on the chest with sleeves, and at times a head covering with minimal or no jewelry, my son wears long pants, (occasional shorts) and tops with sleeves. We wear only modest swimwear.
11.We are grafted into Israel and are now part of the commonwealth of Israel
Ephesians 2 and Romans 11
12. We love, respect, honor and supports physical Israel as a nation and as a people
13. We deny all forms of replacement theology, including Ephraimite/Two House teachings.
14. We believe that Hashem has given distinct roles for men and women and that women are given the gift of being housewives, mothers, and help mates and that work outside the home, under an employer is not the best role for her. However women have always used industriousness, and entrepreneurship to help support the family (yes women do work, even if the are stay at home moms!). We believe that men are to be the head of the family and provider and assist in the training up of the children. (I also feel entrepreneurism and self employment is best for believers in general, so as to not be unequally yoked with the world.) The two work together as equals, but as one, in decision making and child rearing.
15. We deny all forms of feminism that have succeeded in the destruction of the G-dly family unit.
16. We believe that western medicine is not in line with Biblical health and so we use it only if absolutely necessary as a last resort and in times of emergency.
17. We use and study Hashem's creation for use in natural, holistic healing and nourishment.
See My Herbal Blog
18. We believe that mandatory or compulsory public school is both unconstitutional and unBiblical and that the Shema instructs us to train up our own children in the Torah and therefore only support homeschooling as a viable school choice.
19. We do not believe in dating but in betrothal as a Biblical picture of courtship
20. We believe in modest living in monetary issues and the keeping of minimal worldly goods.
And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things. But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.
21.We are not Jewish by blood...we keep the faith of Yeshua, the Messiah of Israel, as we are grafted into the commonwealth of Israel and keep a faith that attempts to be a picture of the faith of Messiah Yeshua and the Jewish disciples.
22. We are very conservative in political beliefs with a view of small government