And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain. (Isa 4:6)

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Coleman Portable Blender

Coleman Portable Blender
Shalom all, I just bought this blender so we can continue to make our greens and frozen fruit smoothies on the road. I am an icecream junkie and so the fruit smoothies are a better option for my health and waistline and the greens are our main supplement option. This little baby is a Coleman recharable battery operated blender that has AC/DC option for charge and use. It may not have the power of a home blender and expecially a vita-mix but my goal was having us covered even while boondocking or without hookups, we will be using a lot of the national parks. I do not currently have an inverter that is greater than my little 200/400 Watt inverter so I can not handle a full blender without hookups. Inventually I hope to afford one but there are several other things that come first , like internet which will cost $150 for the device we want plus our monthly coverage. Little baby steps. We would also like to get a TV and dvd player at some point as well(mostly for educational purposes and occasional movies). For the time being we'll just learn how to live without so many modern conveniences and enjoy Abbas creation. This week we are working on the propane heater, as I could not get it to stay lit and found it was leaking, after getting some needed tools today... tomorrow we will take it apart clean it up and put it back together tightly and pray hard we can get it to work without any issues. If all goes well we will turn on the fridge and heater and do some cooking and try to use up the rest of the propane so when the tank is empty we can fix the seal in the propane valve. I's been quieter here lately outside so perhaps we can move on out to the RV without the neighborhood dogs driving us crazy. Lastnight my brother and my son fixed the porch light that was shorting out and I cleaned up under the kitchen sink preparing the area to cover the hole from the old plumbing. So we are slowly making progress. Excited to hit the road soon.
Shalom in Yeshua

No comments:

Post a Comment